Terms and conditions
for website use
Please also read our updated
- By using or accessing restaurantandbardesignawards.com (the 'Website'), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Except where otherwise indicated, all copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the Website, are owned by ERBDA Limited whose registered address is [c/o Nicholas Peters & Co, 1st Floor (North), Devonshire House, 1 Devonshire Street, W1W 5DS]. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of this Website. The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- There is no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website. Use of the Website is at your sole risk and ERBDA Limited, its agents, representatives or sponsors shall have no liability whatsoever to you.
- This Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your information and ERBDA Limited has no responsibility for the content of the linked Website.
You will not use the Website:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any materials, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful;
- in any way which is defamatory, obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and quiet enjoyment of the Website by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains viruses or any other computer program or files that compromises the integrity of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'spam' or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- in any way that might bring the Restaurant and Bar Design Awards and its organisers, sponsors, partners or affiliates into disrepute.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.